Well, I am almost to Budapest. I spent the afternoon and evening in Freising Germany. It is a very quaint little town and easy to walk around. It is also home to the worlds oldest brewery. Speaking of brewery, I am sitting here in the Munich airport at 9:45 in the morning and I would say at least half of the people in the eatery are drinking beer. I am not one of them :)
I broke down and did something I rarely do, I CHECKED my suitcase for this flight. Those of you who know me, know that is rare. However, my back is not cooperating with me right now so I decided it was best to check it - see Alice, I can, on occaison, make a smart decision. :)
I was sent on my tip well prepared. Laura, aka Maggie, gave me a little care package with some great tools. As you can see by the picture above, I will be the envy of the job site!!
I will leave here in about an hour and a half and meet up with 3 of the team at the Budapest Airport and then head to the hotel where we will stay for the night. We will head to Oradea Romania first thing tomorrow morning. Hope to have internet access there. More to follow....
No comments:
Post a Comment